• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • germdoc
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2003
    • Omaha, NE
    • BT3000--the gray ghost

Santa and the Martians did have Pia Zadora in it...
    Jeff

“Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing”--Voltaire

Comment

• rjwaldren
      Established Member
      • Nov 2007
      • Fresno, CA

We used to look for bad movies to try to find the worst one...Bad is easy to find but worst is too subjective. Lair of the White Worm, and Jack Frost (not the Micheal Keaton one) from the mid 90's were "good" ones.
      If you want to be bored, confused then horrified and confused - rent Nowhere (1997) - actually don't the whole starstudded mess is just wrong.
      They each spent more on production than Ed Wood did on his entire catalog though.

I miss the Saturday afternoon Vincent Price movies followed by Kung fu Theater.

The best MST3000 I every saw was a real 50/60's documentary trying to get women to go to college for Household management degrees. If I spoke to my wife the way they presented their case it would get me clubbed. The Andy Griffith show is good for that - I laugh hardest at the "no way could you get away saying that today" moments.

Comment

• luteman
        Established Member
        • Dec 2007
        • Northern Michigan
        • BT3100-1

Terror in Tiny Town gets my vote. Midget western. Hilarious!!! Recently viewed most crappy movie was: Michael Clayton "starring" George Clooney. BTW Pink Flamingoes is a classic in my book! <G>

Comment

• dkerfoot
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2004
          • Holland, Michigan
          • Craftsman 21829

The Warrior and the Sorceress gets my vote.

Utterly laughable - but not in a so bad that it is really good sort of way. except for one scene that still makes me squirm.

From a review:

Impalement.

This is the scene that most people carry with them from this movie. Well, that and the disturbing Goat Boy, but this is, um, memorable, to say the least. Erlik, even more naked than usual, is tied around a greased pole above a newly whittled stake, which is pointed right up his cat flap. When the tiny platform he is standing on is kicked away, he begins a slow slide down the pole to lasting unpleasantness.
          Doug Kerfoot
          "Sacrificial fence? Aren't they all?"

Smaller, Smarter Hardware Keyloggers
          "BT310" coupon code = 10% for forum members
          KeyLlama.com

Comment

• gabedad
            Established Member
            • May 2005
            • Chelmsford, MA.
            • unfortunately bts-15

Terror Squad - one of the all time bad movies - so many goofs it was funny

Comment

• dkerfoot
              Veteran Member
              • Mar 2004
              • Holland, Michigan
              • Craftsman 21829

I hate to brag, but I personally know Bruce Fanger. You know, THE Bruce Fanger who briliantly portrayed Dr. Wolf in "Nine Deaths of the Ninja"?

I met him years ago at Toastmasters, where he shared his dark secret. Several years later while doing PC repair work, I saw his name on a trouble ticket and knew it seemed familiar, so I googled him.

When he came to the door, I acted like a true fan: Oh my! Didn't you play Dr. Wolf in Nine Deaths of the Ninja!?!?!" He was clearly a little nervous to let anyone in his house who actually liked the movie, so after a few minutes I let him in on where I knew him from.

His getting the part was a complete fluke. He had time on his hands and knew a guy who knew the director. That and a community theatre play are his only acting credits. (as well they should be...)
              Doug Kerfoot
              "Sacrificial fence? Aren't they all?"

Smaller, Smarter Hardware Keyloggers
              "BT310" coupon code = 10% for forum members
              KeyLlama.com

Comment

• gabedad
                Established Member
                • May 2005
                • Chelmsford, MA.
                • unfortunately bts-15

Originally posted by smorris
                I once made the mistake of tuning to Priscilla Queen of the Desert late on night. Drag queens on a road trip just wasn't what I had in mind.
                That movie was great! great visual design. and the ping pong ball scene is hilarious.

Plus agent smith and general zod in drag? How funny was that?

Comment

• jking
                  • May 2003
                  • Des Moines, IA.
                  • BT3100

I remember renting some Ninja spoof movie with a college roommate where the lead character wore an ninja outfit that resembled a wonderbread bag. We kept watching waiting for it to get better. It never did.

Comment

• KenBurris
                    Established Member
                    • Jan 2003
                    • Cincinnati, OH, USA.

Seamon Glass

Starred in "This Is Not a Test" in 1962 - 72 minutes in and around a box truck at a roadblock..... Amazingly, you can get in on DVD at Amazon together with "Atomic War Bride" featuring Edward R. Murrow

(Amazon sales rank 80,488 - don't miss it! )
                    Ken in Cincinnati

Pretend this line says something extremely witty

Comment

Working...