• Show
Clear All
  • crokett
    The Full Monte
    • Jan 2003
    • Mebane, NC, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

Singin' In The Rain

We got 2" of rain from storms earlier this week. Rain was supposed to start noonish today and be spotty but it was raining when I left for work this morning. It has been coming down pretty good all day.

Woohoo!
    David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.
  • Ed62
    The Full Monte
    • Oct 2006
    • NW Indiana
    • BT3K

We're getting a few snow flurries. I'll trade you.

Ed
    Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

Comment

• Hellrazor
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2003
      • Abyss, PA
      • Ridgid R4512

You can have our rain. We had 1.8" earlier this week and a forecast of 1-3" tonight into tomorrow.

Comment

• TB Roye
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2004
        • Sacramento, CA, USA.
        • BT3100

72F and sunny. There was rain forcast for Sunday, Monday but that has dried up. I think winter is pretty over for us. We need more and Snow in the mountains though. The more we get the more they can send to So Cal and the more we can keep here. We were doing real good in January but February kind pettered out so now we are a little behind. March and April can be good rain/snow producers but after Easter no one want to ski on snow they want to hit the rivers and lakes on water skis.

Tom

Comment

• crokett
          The Full Monte
          • Jan 2003
          • Mebane, NC, USA.
          • Ryobi BT3000

Originally posted by Hellrazor
          You can have our rain. We had 1.8" earlier this week and a forecast of 1-3" tonight into tomorrow.
          We need your rain. After the 2" we got the other day we were still down ~8.5".
          David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Comment

• Richard in Smithville
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2006
            • On the TARDIS
            • BT 3100

Been sitting here watching the snow fall. By this time tomorrow night the forecast is calling for around 20 inches. At least at this time of the year it won't last for too long.
            From the "deep south" part of Canada

Richard in Smithville

http://richardspensandthings.blogspot.com/

Comment

• TheRic
              • Jun 2004
              • West Central Ohio
              • bt3100

Trade you all!!!! We are in a blizzard, suppose to last until 4:00 PM tomorrow. Yea, in Ohio!! This is after the freezing rain we had a couple of days ago. It didn't help the trees, took out some nice live branches, left all the dead ones.

The wife is not feeling well, she came home early from work.

My shop is outside in a unheated, uninsulated, detached garage.

I'm running out of excuses to clean my office.
              Ric

Plan for the worst, hope for the best!

Comment

• Richard in Smithville
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2006
                • On the TARDIS
                • BT 3100

Every time you get lousy weather Ric, you send it to me! Please turn the next bad storm to the right and let it go go south for a while . When it trades the snow for sunshine, it can come back.

LOML went in to work for six am today. I told her to pack a sleeping bag.
                From the "deep south" part of Canada

Richard in Smithville

http://richardspensandthings.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...