• Show
Clear All
  • lcm1947
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2004
    • Austin, Texas
    • BT 3100-1

Boy- what can I say

Hi guys. It's been a while, well 7 months actually to this day that my daughter died and probably the last time you heard from me. I apologize for that but trust me I wouldn't have been very good company anyway. My wife and I went thru the holidays and while they pretty much sucked as you can imagine we got thru them. I've not done much these past months except " what if " and " what could I have changed " but that's all pretty much what peope go thru I suppose when something this horrible happens to you. I've given up woodworker - well pretty much given up everything. I just don't have the interest or desire to really do or care about anything. Some day perhaps but not right now. Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and say good-bye and that I really enjoyed you all. It was a blast and I did so enjoy you guys and all the help and questions you answered for me. God, knows I had a million of them. This may sound silly but I'll say it anyway - I love you guys. Take care and hold those you love close. I will not be back so please no replies. Take care, it's been a party.
    May you die and go to heaven before the Devil knows you're dead. My Best, Mac
  • ironhat
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2004
    • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
    • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

We have missed Mac and will continue to do so. Let's just keep him and his dear wife in our thoughts and prayers. We would want the same.

Prayers up for our brother, Mac!
    Blessings,
    Chiz

Comment

• Black wallnut
      cycling to health
      • Jan 2003
      • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
      • BT3k 1999

Per Mac's wishes I'm closing this topic. He and his family will remain in our thoughts and prayers.
      Donate to my Tour de Cure

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

Head servant of the forum

©

Comment

Working...