Casual Dining

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • big tim
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 546
    • Scarborough, Toronto,Canada
    • SawStop PCS

    #1

    Casual Dining

    Youngest grandchild on his birthday, obviously way of somewhere else!

    Tim
    Sometimes my mind wanders. It's always come back though......sofar!
  • Ed62
    The Full Monte
    • Oct 2006
    • 6021
    • NW Indiana
    • BT3K

    #2
    Aren't kids great (and flexible )? A belated Happy Birthday to him.

    Ed
    Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

    For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

    Comment

    • Mrs. Wallnut
      Bandsaw Box Momma
      • Apr 2005
      • 1566
      • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

      #3
      That reminds me of the picture of Thomas I posted a while back. Just kicked back and relaxing.

      Very cute and hope he had a Happy Birthday. How old is he?
      Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

      Comment

      • big tim
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2006
        • 546
        • Scarborough, Toronto,Canada
        • SawStop PCS

        #4
        Originally posted by Mrs. Wallnut
        That reminds me of the picture of Thomas I posted a while back. Just kicked back and relaxing.

        Very cute and hope he had a Happy Birthday. How old is he?
        That was an old picture, Mellisa, his third birthday. I came across it again a couple of weeks ago. Seeing your post of Thomas kicking back the other day, prompted me to post it. Andrew is four now.

        Tim
        Sometimes my mind wanders. It's always come back though......sofar!

        Comment

        • Mrs. Wallnut
          Bandsaw Box Momma
          • Apr 2005
          • 1566
          • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

          #5
          Thanks for sharing the picture. I like pictures like that of kids just taking it easy. With Thomas I have to wait a while before he takes a break. He keeps running around and playing most of the time.

          I go bowling every tuesday night and take Thomas and our daughter Rebecca with me every week. Last night about 20 minutes before we left Thomas was running around yelling and playing and one of the young girls that we bowled last night made a comment, "It's cute when they are 2, but if we were to do that now (25 years old) people would think we are crazy". I found that funny.
          Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

          Comment

          • Santa Clarita Len
            Established Member
            • Feb 2006
            • 166
            • Santa Clarita Calif.
            • Bt3000 and Dewalt radial arm saw

            #6
            Kids Are Great

            Originally posted by Ed62
            Aren't kids great (and flexible )? A belated Happy Birthday to him.

            Ed
            Kids are great, You wouldn't sell yours for a million bucks and you wouldn't buy a truck load of them for a dime.

            Comment

            Working...