This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dkerfoot
    replied
    Saw the post about our new van and didn't know what was going on - missed this whole thread. Heading to PayPal now...

Good timing on this anyway, I was about to blow $50 on MLCS router bits that I don't really need, just because they are on sale...
    Last edited by dkerfoot; 11-01-2007, 07:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rslaugh
    replied
    bump de de bump....

Paypal was very quirky till Ebay bought them. Has been very solid for a number of years now. LOML uses every day and I just used it for this thread.

Best wishes Adele & Sam.

Leave a comment:

• Stytooner
    replied
    I use Paypal pretty much exclusively and not had any trouble with them. They were quirky at first years ago, but they are on top of things now. I am knocking on wood as I post this.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Cracker
    replied
    Originally posted by MURPHY-D
    I quit using PayPal several years ago when they, it or what ever messed up a puchase on Ebay for me. Seems a lot of people have had problems with PayPal.
    And yet I have used it for years without incident. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones... (reaching for some wood to knock on as I type this)

Leave a comment:

• MURPHY-D
    replied
    Pay Pal

Ed62,

I quit using PayPal several years ago when they, it or what ever messed up a puchase on Ebay for me. Seems a lot of people have had problems with PayPal.

Leave a comment:

• skipwill
    replied
    Sorry I came in late.....just sent $25 via paypal.

Thanks Sam and Adele!!!

Skip

Leave a comment:

• Ed62
    replied
    Just did it again. This time I printed a receipt.

Ed

Leave a comment:

• ragswl4
    replied
    Originally posted by Ed62
    OK folks, I have a question. I sent a donation through PayPal on the 23rd. It is now the 29th, and it does not show up in our account. Is it possible it's still in processing? That seems like a long time. Maybe I should send it again??

Ed

I don't think it should take that long. I sent mine one day and it showed up the next day. Might be something amiss. I have mispelled addresses before but PayPal always notified me so beyond that I don't know what the problem would be. Sorry!

Leave a comment:

• Ed62
    replied
    OK folks, I have a question. I sent a donation through PayPal on the 23rd. It is now the 29th, and it does not show up in our account. Is it possible it's still in processing? That seems like a long time. Maybe I should send it again??

Ed

Leave a comment:

• gwyneth
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Cracker
    Folks, please don't describe your contribution with words like "meager" or "paltry". Some can't afford as much as others, and some can't do it at all. This results of what we are doing here should serve as evidence of the power of the many, when built on the compassion of each one. Even the smallest kindness is multiplied many times over here in this community of caring people, and what we do is done with one heart. Each of us does make a difference.
    I was about to say something about the "meager" issue but you did it so much better.

The idea of the list of "sponsorships" was not really to associate someone's name with a car part but to make it clear that every donation is important. To encourage people to forget any idea that $2 or $5 or whatever wasn't worth giving.

As has been observed several times in this thread, five bucks from one giver may represent a much bigger gift, in terms of what s/he is able to do, than a hundred bucks from another.

Leave a comment:

• RodKirby
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Cracker
    Folks, please don't describe your contribution with words like "meager" or "paltry". Some can't afford as much as others, and some can't do it at all. This results of what we are doing here should serve as evidence of the power of the many, when built on the compassion of each one. Even the smallest kindness is multiplied many times over here in this community of caring people, and what we do is done with one heart. Each of us does make a difference.
    Well said - and needed saying

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Cracker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kajendo
    replied
    Paypal on the way. Use it where you need it.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• billwmeyer
    replied
    Bump

I just thought it was worth one more bump to the top.

Bill

Leave a comment:

• ironhat
    replied
    Please apply my meager offering to any car part that is needed or toward the sales tax. It's all good. BTW, the paypal ID is missing the 'com' in some of the posts after the initial listing (give@bt3central.com) which is why some are having trouble getting logged to the proper recipient. I located it in the drop down screen so that's another way to do it.
    Love and blessings from one member family to another!!
    Last edited by ironhat; 10-27-2007, 09:18 PM. Reason: goofed... again!

Leave a comment:

Working...