Mathematical logic

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ed62
    The Full Monte
    • Oct 2006
    • 6021
    • NW Indiana
    • BT3K

    #1

    Mathematical logic

    Here is a little something someone sent to me that is indisputable mathematical logic. It also made me Laugh Out Loud.

    This is a strictly mathematical viewpoint...it goes like this:

    What Makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%. How about achieving 103%? What makes up 100% in life?

    Heres a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

    If:
    A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

    is represented as:
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

    Then:

    H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
    8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%


    and


    K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
    11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

    But ,

    A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
    1+20+ 20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

    And,

    B-U-L-L-*-H-I-T
    2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

    AND, look how far a*s kissing will take you.

    A-S-*-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
    1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

    So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that While Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, its theBull*hit and A*s kissing that will put you over the top.
    Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

    For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/
  • Uncle Cracker
    The Full Monte
    • May 2007
    • 7091
    • Sunshine State
    • BT3000

    #2
    By your formula, then M*Y*W*I*F*E*I*S*B*O*I*N*K*I*N*G*M*Y*B*O*S*S is worth 283! Now we're really going places...

    Comment

    • Lance
      Established Member
      • Jun 2005
      • 102
      • Haverhill, MA, USA.

      #3
      Yeah, but who gets the 283? You, her, or HIM?!?!
      Ex-Armchair Woodworker and newb galoot.

      Comment

      • ragswl4
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2007
        • 1559
        • Winchester, Ca
        • C-Man 22114

        #4
        Originally posted by Lance
        Yeah, but who gets the 283? You, her, or HIM?!?!
        The Lawyer of course
        RAGS
        Raggy and Me in San Felipe
        sigpic

        Comment

        Working...