• Show
Clear All
  • Pappy
    The Full Monte
    • Dec 2002
    • San Marcos, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 (x2)

The Woodworks Show

I got a flyer in the mail a week or so ago for a show in Austin that I had never heard of. Not a lot of details on the web page but the flyer looks interesting. This is a different show from the Woodworking Shows that many of us have attended.

I am off that weekend and will probably attend either Friday or Sunday. Good chance I will be forced in to work on Saturday since that Monday is a holiday.

Anyone else in the area going and interested in meeting up at the show?
    Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
    Fools because they have to say something.
    Plato
  • Pappy
    The Full Monte
    • Dec 2002
    • San Marcos, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 (x2)

Oops, just realized I didn't post the dates or a link. The Austin show is Oct 5, 6, and 7.

Link to their site. http://www.woodworksevents.com/
    Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
    Fools because they have to say something.
    Plato

Comment

• Sawduster
      Established Member
      • Dec 2002
      • Cedar Park, TX, USA.

I'm planning on going on Saturday. The day job is gonna burn most of Friday, and then Church on Sunday, and given Austin traffic, the trip from my house down there is a fair trek.

One of the pics, either in the flyer I got, or on the website for the show, shows David Marks, but he is not listed for any of the classes etc.
      Jerry

\"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.\"
      ~ Thomas Paine ~

http://www.sawdustersplace.com

Comment

• MilDoc

Planning on going Saturday if we're not packing up to move. We might be moving to Bastrop for new jobs.

Comment

Working...