• Show
Clear All
  • crokett
    The Full Monte
    • Jan 2003
    • Mebane, NC, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

Almost an OOPS!

Our anniversary is this week so I was making my wife a card. I have an online service where I can customize them. Anyhoo, I made it, got ready to print then decided to check the card I made last year. I realized I'd just made the same one as last year...
    David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.
  • LinuxRandal
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2005
    • Independence, MO, USA.
    • bt3100

Worse oops,

Asking her for the one from last year, and reusing it. LOL

In this case, recycling could be deadly.
    She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• cabinetman
      Gone but not Forgotten RIP
      • Jun 2006
      • So. Florida
      • Delta

Forgetting the event can be hazardous to your health.

Comment

• germdoc
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2003
        • Omaha, NE
        • BT3000--the gray ghost

Worse, sending the card meant for your girlfriend to your wife. Or vice versa. DAMHIKT.
        Jeff

“Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing”--Voltaire

Comment

• crokett
          The Full Monte
          • Jan 2003
          • Mebane, NC, USA.
          • Ryobi BT3000

Originally posted by germdoc
          Worse, sending the card meant for your girlfriend to your wife. Or vice versa. DAMHIKT.
          There was a story recently about a guy in Texas who is suing a flower delivery place. He was in the middle of a divorce when he met another woman and sent her flowers. Sometime later (after he and his wife decided to patch things up) the flower place sent a thank you card that his wife got. The divorce is back on...
          David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Comment

• cwsmith
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2005
            • NY Southern Tier, USA.
            • BT3100-1

Hey, it shouldn't be a problem... just explain that you are a man who knows what he likes.

Just like her, you saw this card once and fell in love with it... and just have the same feelings year after year! Except that every year you like it even better!!!

CWS
            Think it Through Before You Do!

Comment

• mater
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2004
              • SC, USA.

At least you caught it before you gave it to her.
              Ken aka "mater"

" People may doubt what you say but they will never doubt what you do "

Ken's Den

Comment

Working...