• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sawduster
    Established Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Cedar Park, TX, USA.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

Good to see some of the same old faces here.

I neglected to change my signature line with my new website url and received an email notice of traffic at the very old MSN site. I finally spent the money to register my own domain name and to pay for some decent sized server space at the new location (I've updated my sig line with the url), and have added quite a lot of stuff.

My newest page there has some free downloadable plans for a few pieces, and I'll be adding more as I get them drawn up. They are drawn in SketchUp which I'm in the process of learning to use, so you'll need to download a free copy from Google.

For years I would visualize a project, maybe draw up a quick sorta to scale pencil drawing and have at, solving joinery and other issues as I went along. It just seemed to take forever to make a project. Now with SketchUp I can run into those issues before a single piece of wood is cut and solve them "at the drawing board" so to speak.

Anyway, fell free to check them out. Click the URL in my sig line and then go to the SketchUp Drawing page.
    Jerry

\"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.\"
    ~ Thomas Paine ~

http://www.sawdustersplace.com
  • Ken Massingale
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Liberty, SC, USA.
    • Ridgid TS3650

That was probably me over there on the old site yesterday stealing stuff! :-)

Comment

• Sawduster
      Established Member
      • Dec 2002
      • Cedar Park, TX, USA.

Originally posted by Ken Massingale
      That was probably me over there on the old site yesterday stealing stuff! :-)
      It ain't stealing if you're more than welcome to it. The new site has a lot more stuff to take.
      Jerry

\"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.\"
      ~ Thomas Paine ~

http://www.sawdustersplace.com

Comment

Working...