Michael Vick and History Channel Reach Deal!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ken Massingale
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • 3862
    • Liberty, SC, USA.
    • Ridgid TS3650

    #1

    Michael Vick and History Channel Reach Deal!

    Even tho the NFL has now banned Vick from practice, The History Channel has signed him up to be their new sponsor and spokesman for one of their biggest shows!

    http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.c...dline=s6i22234

  • crokett
    The Full Monte
    • Jan 2003
    • 10627
    • Mebane, NC, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

    #2
    Believe it or not last night I saw a promo for the show and started laughing thinking about how the promos should feature Vick.
    David

    The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

    Comment

    • ironhat
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2004
      • 2553
      • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
      • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

      #3
      I think Ken's yanking our chain. The article he posted states,

      "The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious. If you fancy trying your hand at comedy spoof news writing, click here to join!"

      Nice try Kenneth. Many of us probably didn't note the emoticons winking and sticking out its tongue until after reading the article. You sly 'dog'. On a serious note, I can't see where anyone involved in such cruelty as dog fighting should be given an ounce of slack. I lived in a not-so-good neighborhood for a while and tryed to turn in a neigbor for dog fighting. I wouldn't give my name and they said that they wouldn't come out, but they did. That may sound entirely cowardly and it was. This bunch was ruthless ad notorious. On a brighter note the animal control officers empounded the dogs.
      Blessings,
      Chiz

      Comment

      • crokett
        The Full Monte
        • Jan 2003
        • 10627
        • Mebane, NC, USA.
        • Ryobi BT3000

        #4
        Originally posted by ironhat
        I think Ken's yanking our chain.
        I know Ken posted a spoof. I was watching Modern Marvels ( a show on distilleries ) and during a break a commercial came on for the Dogfights show. I immediately thought Vick would make a perfect pitchman for the show. Then my wife hit me and said I was being cruel.
        David

        The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

        Comment

        Working...