• Show
Clear All
  • JoeyGee
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2005
    • Sylvania, OH, USA.
    • BT3100-1

Any Lighter Collectors Here?

A friend has asked my wife and I to help sell her recently deceased father's lighter collection--Ronson table lighters, other table lighters, Zippos, etc. Is there a good reference site for this stuff? Obviously, there is tons of info via Google, but I guess I am looking for advice/maybe the BT3Central of lighters.

Some are listed on eBay, but we have such a variety, that it's tough to find decent values on these.

I am not trying to seel them here, just looking for advice.
    Joe
  • Ed62
    The Full Monte
    • Oct 2006
    • NW Indiana
    • BT3K

If you haven't already done this, you might want to Google "collectible lighters" and "collectable lighters", as well as "vintage lighters" if those fit the description of the ones she has. Sorry, can't be of more help.

Ed
    Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

Comment

• Thom2
      Resident BT3Central Research Ass.
      • Jan 2003
      • Stevens, PA, USA.
      • Craftsman 22124

I can't offer any help, but I'd be interested in what you find out. Years ago I started collecting a few "Smokin' Joe" Zippos from Camel ... I've probably got about 20 or so and always kinda wondered if they're worth anything.
      If it ain't broke.. don't fix it!!!... but you can always 'hop it up'
      **one and only purchaser of a BT3C official thong**

Comment

• Bob Bassett
        Established Member
        • May 2003
        • Shalimar, Florida, USA.

Zippo Lighter Collectors Club

Try this site

www.zippoclick.com
        Bob Bassett from Northwest Florida

Comment