• Show
Clear All
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

New Family Members

We have a couple of new family members that fit right in with the others. This first kitten was a rescue, we named her Mandy. She's a Lynx Point Siamese. She is about 3 months old in this picture.

The last addition is the only male animal in the house except for me, out of seven. He is a rescue kitten and here he is at 3 months old. I was going to post the question "What's His Name", and then decided not to do that to ya-all. We named him Casper.

• Bruce Cohen
    Veteran Member
    • May 2003
    • Nanuet, NY, USA.
    • BT3100

Hey Cab,

Nifty kittens. We have three and a toy Poodle that thinks she's a Pit Bull. Its a hoot watching them chase each other (the dog vs the cats around the house.

BTW, all four are female along with my wife (what else?) and two daughters

That makes 7 women and one really beaten on guy.

Bruce
    "Western civilization didn't make all men equal,
    Samuel Colt did"

Comment

• bigstick509
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2004
      • Macomb, MI, USA.
      • BT3100

Those two look like they will grow up to be as handsome as this little guy,but then again I might be bias.

Mike

"It's not the things you don't know that will hurt you, it's the things you think you know that ain't so." - Mark Twain

Comment

• cabinetman
        Gone but not Forgotten RIP
        • Jun 2006
        • So. Florida
        • Delta

Originally posted by bigstick509
        Those two look like they will grow up to be as handsome as this little guy,but then again I might be bias.

A great looking cat. I don't blame ya for being bias.

Bruce - I know exactly how it is being the only male in the house, but now we've got Casper and he is a "terror". The below collection needs to be updated, but the cat top right was a walk in and her name was "Mooch", cause she was one. The German Shepherd bottom right was "Casey" - 96 lbs and almost human. She died from liver cancer. Bottom left is "Sam" that we inherited from DIL, when they moved to England. Son-in-law is deployed to Iraq. The voracious hunter top left is the infamous "Shadow". She's about 86 lbs. She's German Shepherd/Husky mix. We now have "Katie" a 106 lb German Shepherd, also a rescue. Haven't got a good pic of her yet.

Comment

• gwyneth
          Veteran Member
          • Nov 2006
          • Bayfield Co., WI

Even at his young age, Casper proves the old adage, "a dog has an owner, a cat has a staff."

Very good looking kitten. Nice picture.

Comment

• jziegler
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2005
            • Salem, NJ, USA.
            • Ryobi BT3100

Some nice kittens there.

I've got the four cats and a greyhound, and the male count is the same as in your house. Just me and one of the cats.

Although a second greyhound may be coming soon, and probably a male this time.

Jim

Comment

Working...