• Show
Clear All
  • crokett
    The Full Monte
    • Jan 2003
    • Mebane, NC, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

#@#%*!!!

I came home last night and there was a pile of crap dumped by my driveway in our cul-de-sac. A closet door, some window screens and a post with the cement still on it, plus a couple other odds n ends. Trailer is gonna be more full than I thought for the dump trip this week.
    David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.
  • Mrs. Wallnut
    Bandsaw Box Momma
    • Apr 2005
    • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

Who dumped it there? Was it your stuff? And if not then I would hunt down who ever dumped it there and make them pay you back for having to take it to the dump.
    Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

Comment

• cabinetman
      Gone but not Forgotten RIP
      • Jun 2006
      • So. Florida
      • Delta

I just hate it when that happens. And David, just between you and me, it would make my day to catch 'em doin' it.

Comment

• Hellrazor
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2003
        • Abyss, PA
        • Ridgid R4512

Soon time for a camera to be installed... old PC and some nice drive space.

Comment

• eezlock
          • Feb 2006
          • Charlotte,N.C.
          • BT3100

Mad!

I had a similar situation happen on my street a few years ago. I saw a stange car in the neighborhood, the man was dumping trash and junk out of his car trunk in the wooded area near my house, I promptly got his car description, tag number and called the police. They got him and made him clean up his mess real quick like...put a stop to that for sure!

Comment

• p8ntblr
            • Jan 2007
            • So Cal
            • Craftsman 22114

Would setting up bear traps be illegal?
            -Paul

Comment

Working...