• Show
Clear All
  • Bruce Cohen
    Veteran Member
    • May 2003
    • Nanuet, NY, USA.
    • BT3100

Is there a conspiracy???

In the last three days, I've lost the ability to log in, my pass word no longer works. So I change. it works for a while and then no longer is valid.

Additionally, I can no longer upload photos to the site. Haven't changed any settings, and I done it lots of times before, so it ain't me or my musty old brain.

Anyone else experiencing this, or they out to get me??

Bruce
    "Western civilization didn't make all men equal,
    Samuel Colt did"
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

Bruce,

I have been experiencing a few weird behaviors with Safari the past few days. The log in problem has been around for a while - since around last Christmas for me, but I solved that.

Look at this link for maybe solving the log in problem:

http://www.bt3central.com/showthread...ghlight=Safari

Read all of the posts, including mine where I say that it is working, then not. It has been working since that time but I have not logged out anymore.

Also, I am having another problem with Safari since the last update. It does not refresh automatically on some sites. One site that I go to, it only shows the information that was there the last time I was there. IF I do a refresh, it gives the latet news. When I click on a news item, read it, and then go back to the main page, it goes back to the original cache and not the refreshed cached page.

Bugs me big time. I can't find information on that problem on MacFixit, but I am sure that it might come up soon.
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• cabinetman
      Gone but not Forgotten RIP
      • Jun 2006
      • So. Florida
      • Delta

I use Firefox and have problems with the "remember me" feature for cookies. Lost all cookies a couple of weeks ago when battery backup died and had a surge. Now, almost every day one of the forums will ask for a login, even though I've checked the "remember me".

On some posts with pictures, the pictures won't open with Firefox, so then I try IE. If they still don't open, I'll restart, and things improve. It may be my registry.

Comment

Working...