!@#$% Tires!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • os1kne
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2003
    • 901
    • Atlanta, GA
    • BT3100

    #16
    I have noticed that the OEM tires did not last very long on the last 2 new cars that my wife has had.

    I don't know about tires for cars, but for SUV's and trucks I have experienced 3 sets of Michelin tires that have lasted 80-100k miles. I have been so pleased with them that I'm not even considering anything else when I get a new set of tires in a couple of months.
    Bill

    Comment

    • scorrpio
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2005
      • 1566
      • Wayne, NJ, USA.

      #17
      The OEM Dunlops on my CR-V are so far so good afer 25k, but they are kinda noisy. Gonna be replacing them with something like Michelin HydroEdge when time comes.

      Comment

      • L. D. Jeffries
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2005
        • 747
        • Russell, NY, USA.
        • Ryobi BT3000

        #18
        Can't verify as to the truth of this; but peoples results seem to bear it out: "Tires on NEW cars come with less than normal tread depth!"
        RuffSawn
        Nothin' smells better than fresh sawdust!

        Comment

        Working...