Men's Answer to Maxine

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Russianwolf
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • 3152
    • Martinsburg, WV, USA.
    • One of them there Toy saws

    #1

    Men's Answer to Maxine

    Men's answer to Maxine

    Men strike back!
    How many men does it take to open a beer ?
    None. It should be opened when she brings it
    ---------------------- ---------------------------------------------
    Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?
    Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why do women have smaller feet than men?
    It's one of those "evolutionary things" that allows
    them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.
    - ------------------------------------------------------------------
    How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart?
    When she starts a sentence with "A man once told me..."
    --------------------------- ------------------------ ----------------
    How do you fix a woman's watch?
    You don't. There is a clock on the oven.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why do men fart more than women?
    Because women can't shut up long enough to
    build up the required pressure.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?
    The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.
    ------------------------------------ -- -----------------------------
    Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes
    a woman's sex drive by 90%.
    It's called a Wedding Cake.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why do men die before their wives?
    They want to....
    ------------------------------------ -------------------------------

    In the beginning, God created the earth and rested.
    Then God created Man and rested.
    Then God created Woman.
    Since then, neither God nor Man has rested.
    ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------
    Send this to a few good men who need a laugh and
    to the select few women who can handle the truth !


    AND MAXINE SAYS.....

    (Note: had two cartoons, but I couldn't get them to upload. I hate this software. I used to be able to upload pics easy, and I'm sorry but I don't have the time nor inclination to futz with them to make them work)
    Mike
    Lakota's Dad

    If at first you don't succeed, deny you were trying in the first place.
  • TB Roye
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • 2969
    • Sacramento, CA, USA.
    • BT3100

    #2
    If I showed this to LOML I would be sleeping in my insulated and heated shop tonight. But I will pass it on.

    Tom

    Comment

    • crokett
      The Full Monte
      • Jan 2003
      • 10627
      • Mebane, NC, USA.
      • Ryobi BT3000

      #3
      Originally posted by TB Roye
      If I showed this to LOML I would be sleeping in my insulated and heated shop tonight. But I will pass it on.

      Tom
      If I showed this to LOML I would be sleeping in my uninsulated and unheated shed tonight.
      David

      The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

      Comment

      • TheRic
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2004
        • 1912
        • West Central Ohio
        • bt3100

        #4
        Originally posted by TB Roye
        If I showed this to LOML I would be sleeping in my insulated and heated shop tonight. But I will pass it on.
        Tom
        Originally posted by crokett
        If I showed this to LOML I would be sleeping in my uninsulated and unheated shed tonight.

        Guys, think of it as extra time to work in the shop
        Ric

        Plan for the worst, hope for the best!

        Comment

        • crokett
          The Full Monte
          • Jan 2003
          • 10627
          • Mebane, NC, USA.
          • Ryobi BT3000

          #5
          Originally posted by TheRic
          Guys, think of it as extra time to work in the shop

          I said 'shed' not 'shop'. My shop is in the basement.
          David

          The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

          Comment

          • ChrisD
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2004
            • 881
            • CHICAGO, IL, USA.

            #6
            Originally posted by Russianwolf
            Why do women have smaller feet than men?
            It's one of those "evolutionary things" that allows
            them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.
            <Slaps forehead>

            So that's why the toekick was invented!
            The war against inferior and overpriced furniture continues!

            Chris

            Comment

            Working...