OUCH....this could hurt!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lago
    Established Member
    • Nov 2003
    • 473
    • Lago Vista, TX.

    #1

    OUCH....this could hurt!!!

    LOML and I did a photo safari in South Africa last fall. Growing up in South Texas, I am all too familiar with thorny brush, mesquite, huisache and other mean stuff.

    I saw some there that the ranger said was called 'flaky thorn' because of the bark. It's bad...

    Here is a picture of the stuff.


    http://www.bt3central.com/attachment...1&d=1170445079

    Now, an old Cape Buffalo bull thought that 'if you have a scratch, scratch it' and that's what he did..
    http://www.bt3central.com/attachment...1&d=1170445079
    Attached Files
  • Mrs. Wallnut
    Bandsaw Box Momma
    • Apr 2005
    • 1566
    • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

    #2
    All I can say is:

    WHAT A PITA!!!!!!!!
    Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

    Comment

    • MilDoc

      #3
      Any other pics of your safari???

      Comment

      • lago
        Established Member
        • Nov 2003
        • 473
        • Lago Vista, TX.

        #4
        MilDoc

        Sent you a reply via PM. Not that familiar with it so I hope I hit the right send button.

        Lago

        Comment

        Working...