Clear All
  • gad5264
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2005
    • Columbus, Ohio, USA
    • BT3000/BT3100NIB

Choosing a wife

Choosing a wife

A man wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total make-over. She goes to a fancy beau ty salon, gets her hair done, new make-up and buys several new outfits, and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much

Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5,000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.

Then, he married the one with the BIGGEST BOOBS.
    Grant
    "GO Buckeyes"

My projects: http://community.webshots.com/user/gad5264
  • mater
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • SC, USA.

That was good and a lot of truth to it.
    Ken aka "mater"

" People may doubt what you say but they will never doubt what you do "

Ken's Den

Comment

• Lance
      Established Member
      • Jun 2005
      • Haverhill, MA, USA.

That hits a little too close to home.... just not MY home!!

-Lance

(And, yeah, that little guy above is crying today. )
      Ex-Armchair Woodworker and newb galoot.

Comment

• crokett
        The Full Monte
        • Jan 2003
        • Mebane, NC, USA.
        • Ryobi BT3000

That's why I married my wife.
        David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Comment

• Mrs. Wallnut
          Bandsaw Box Momma
          • Apr 2005
          • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

Now a question for you all, if they all have pretty much the same size boobs by looking at them do you get out the tape measure and measure them to see????? Or do you go by feel?
          Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

Comment

• TheRic
            • Jun 2004
            • West Central Ohio
            • bt3100

Originally posted by Mrs. Wallnut
            Now a question for you all, if they all have pretty much the same size boobs by looking at them do you get out the tape measure and measure them to see???? Or do you go by feel?
            By feel!!! It's not just size, but firmness, bounce (but not too much bounce), shape, cold weather effects, etc. By feel is the ONLY way to be sure. Don't want to make a mistake as important as a wife, the alimony is a killer!!
            Ric

Plan for the worst, hope for the best!

Comment

• crokett
              The Full Monte
              • Jan 2003
              • Mebane, NC, USA.
              • Ryobi BT3000

Now a question for you all, if they all have pretty much the same size boobs by looking at them do you get out the tape measure and measure them to see????? Or do you go by feel?

Why, both of course!
              David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Comment

• germdoc
                Veteran Member
                • Nov 2003
                • Omaha, NE
                • BT3000--the gray ghost

Originally posted by TheRic
                By feel!!! It's not just size, but firmness, bounce (but not too much bounce), shape, cold weather effects, etc. By feel is the ONLY way to be sure. Don't want to make a mistake as important as a wife, the alimony is a killer!!
                The probability and size of the alimony is directly proportional to the size of the boobs, at least that's been my observation.
                Jeff

“Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing”--Voltaire

Comment

• TheRic
                  • Jun 2004
                  • West Central Ohio
                  • bt3100

Originally posted by germdoc
                  The probability and size of the alimony is directly proportional to the size of the boobs, at least that's been my observation.
                  Darn!! Then I'm in VERY big touble if I ever have to pay alimony!!
                  Ric

Comment

• Mrs. Wallnut
                    Bandsaw Box Momma
                    • Apr 2005
                    • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

Originally posted by TheRic
                    Okay thanks for the information...and here my mother told me that the way to get a man was to learn to cook and clean. I didn't have to learn those things at all then
                    Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

Comment

• TheRic
                      • Jun 2004
                      • West Central Ohio
                      • bt3100

Okay thanks for the information...and here my mother told me that the way to get a man was to learn to cook and clean. I didn't have to learn those things at all then
                      If you don't know how to cook and clean, then you have to find a man that can (like my wife did ), or marry one rich enough (my wife didn't). If not it gets awfully dirty in the house, and expensive eating out. Think of all the tools that you can buy with that money.
                      Ric

Comment

• backpacker85
                        Established Member
                        • Sep 2006
                        • Dickson, TN
                        • BT3100-1

Sometimes there are "slight" differences between what "gets" a man and what "keeps" him.

Don't know this from experience, just what I've been told....
                        Ken W.

Comment

Working...