Clear All
  • ufg8r85
    Forum Newbie
    • Aug 2006
    • Stuart Florida
    • bt3

Butt Dust

What is Butt Dust?

What, you ask, is "Butt Dust"? Read on and you'll discover the joy in a child's sincere originality. No adult is this creative!!

JACK (age 3) was watching his Mom breast-feeding his new baby sister. After
    a while he asked: "Mom why have you got two? Is one for hot and
    one for cold milk?"

MELANIE (age 5) asked her Granny how old she was. Granny replied she was so old she didn't remember any more. Melanie said, "If you don't remember you must look in the back of your panties. Mine say five to six ."

STEVEN (age 3) hugged and kissed his Mom good night. "I love you so much
    that when you die I'm going to bury you outside my bedroom window."

BRITTANY (age 4) had an earache and wanted a pain killer. She tried in vain
    to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her Mom explained it was a child-proof cap and she'd have to open it for her. Eyes wide with wonder, the little girl asked: "How does it know it's
    me?"

SUSAN(age 4) was drinking juice when she got the hiccups. "Please don't give me this juice again," she said, "It makes my teeth cough."

DJ (age 4) stepped onto the bathroom scale and asked: "How much do I cost?"

MARC (age 4) was engrossed in a young couple that were hugging and kissing in a restaurant. Without taking his eyes off them, he asked his dad: "Why is he whispering in her mouth?"

CLINTON(age 5) was in his bedroom looking worried. When his Mom asked what was troubling him, he replied, "I don't know what'll happen with this bed when I get married. How will my wife fit in?"

JAMES(age 4) was listening to a Bible story. His dad read: "The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back and was turned to salt." Concerned, James asked: "What happened to the flea?"

TAMMY(age 4) was with her mother when they met an elderly, rather wrinkled woman her Mom knew. Tammy looked at her for a while and then asked, "Why doesn't your skin fit your face?"

The Sermon I think this Mom will never forget.... this particular Sunday sermon..."Dear Lord," the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. "Without you, we are but dust..." He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four year old girl voice, "Mom, what is butt dust?"
  • JSCOOK
    • Sep 2006
    • Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
    • Ryobi BT3100-1

... Butt Dust sounds like a story Grady Nutt (Hee Haw) would have told ... Thanks
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn". by C.S. Lewis

Comment

• cabinetman
      Gone but not Forgotten RIP
      • Jun 2006
      • So. Florida
      • Delta

Those are so funny, and so real. Kids really do say stuff like that, and at the worst times, and with a straight face, and really want an answer.

CLEANING UP YOUR KIDS IS LIKE SHOVELING A SIDEWALK WHILE IT'S SNOWING - Erma Bombeck

Comment

• Hellrazor
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2003
        • Abyss, PA
        • Ridgid R4512

Butt Dust is what happens when a plumber is working near a carpenter..

Comment

• Jbridge337
          Established Member
          • Nov 2004
          • GA.

Those are priceless!

My 6 year old was helping me take clothes out of the dryer one day when after grabbing a pair of boxers asked me "why is there a hole for your tail?"

anyone familar with Build a Bear will really understand her logic

When she was about 4 we had finished making some pizza dough and she was eager to help roll it out. I explained that we had to wait a little while and let it rest. "why is it tired?" was her response.

Jim

Comment

• Mrs. Wallnut
            Bandsaw Box Momma
            • Apr 2005
            • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

Years ago when I was still in High School my grandfather passed away and we had the funeral. One of my cousins (by marriage), and her family was there and I had her oldest son sitting on my lap because that is where he wanted to sit. As the priest said a prayer and said "Amen", Aaron sticks up his right hand with a fist and says "Right On". It was so hard not to laugh at that time and then I got a kick out of it when a few of the family members afterwards started saying something about it.

It was rather quite funny, because it was a Catholic service, and some of the ladies from the church were sitting right behind us.
            Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

Comment

• leehljp
              Just me
              • Dec 2002
              • Tunica, MS
              • BT3000/3100

Some years ago, my mom was talking with my then 5 year old daughter Amy and looking at family pictures. In the pictures was one of my wife and her sister when they were about 5 and 3 respectively, in shorts and no shirt. (hot summer in New Orleans.)
              Mom asked Amy, "Do you think that might be your mom?"
              Amy replied, "No, it can't be! Mom's chest is bigger than that."
              Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• JSCOOK
                • Sep 2006
                • Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
                • Ryobi BT3100-1

Early last year we lost my father-in-law to cancer ... so during this time we had been trying our best to explain to our almost 4 year old daughter what had occurred and why everyone was sad, and that her Opa (German for Grandfather) was now in heaven with Jesus.

The day of the funeral, there was a last minute visitation period for relatives that had traveled a long distance to make it for the funeral, and the visitation room doors had just been closed so that the casket could be moved to the chapel room for the service.
                A family friend came over and bend down to our daughter who was standing with us, and told her that her Opa now wasn't in pain and was up in heaven with Jesus ... to which our daughter replied loud enough that everyone heard:

"NOPE, He's NOT in Heaven, here's back there sleeping AGAIN!" pointing back to the visitation room ...

I don't think there was a dry eye in the room from the sudden laughter ...
                Last edited by JSCOOK; 01-21-2007, 06:31 PM.
                "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn". by C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...