• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff
    • Jan 2003
    • Beaumont, CA, USA.
    • BT6000

About T-Nuts

I am responding here to many requests and the posts in various places.
    Yes, I still have many t-nuts available. I will sell them to folk that want them. I will set something up in the coming days.

As for the site, it still exists, the webserver portion of the main server is just offline, a decision I made to not go into 2007 selling all the stuff kinda made me turn it off. I can turn it back on with one command line if needed. Just so happens that there are about three people interested in taking over, the first one to actually decide "yes" and do so will likely resume operations fairly quickly. If anyone else is interested, I only have about $5k in inventory left and that's all it really takes to take over.
    Jeff in Beaumont, the OLD T-Nuts guy

Chromosomes: Monkeys, 44. Humans, 46. Sweet potato, 48. Przewalski's Horse, 66. Forest fern, 144.
    Evolution? Yeah right.
  • wft3
    Forum Newbie
    • Dec 2003
    • NOVA, (Washington, DC)
    • BT3100

Ordering of T-nuts

Jeff,

I sent an email from the BT3central website which includes a list of items to be purchased. Please use my work email address in that email to communicate a transaction.

Thanks,
    wft3

Comment

• wft3
      Forum Newbie
      • Dec 2003
      • NOVA, (Washington, DC)
      • BT3100

How to contact Jeff?

I have sent Jeff a PM with no responses. I am attempting to purchase a few items from his website. Does anyone know the best way to get in touch with Jeff?

Thanks,
      wft3

Comment

• Stytooner
        Roll Tide RIP Lee
        • Dec 2002
        • Robertsdale, AL, USA.
        • BT3100

Other than a PM or his email, I'm not sure how you would do it. The Forum PM should be going through okay. I get PM's from time to time.
        I will say that he has been stricken with a lack of available time for T-nuts operations.
        If you would post a list of what you are looking for, perhaps some of the guys on here can help or have extra's until Jeff gets time to chime in.
        Lee

Comment

• wft3
          Forum Newbie
          • Dec 2003
          • NOVA, (Washington, DC)
          • BT3100

Jeff's T- Nuts

Jeff,

I believe I was successful at sending you a PM with a list of materials I would like to order. Please respond using the email address in the PM.

Thanks,
          wft3

Comment

• JSCOOK
            • Sep 2006
            • Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
            • Ryobi BT3100-1

If you get a response I'd be interested in knowing as I've emailed Jeff and didn't get any response back ... so I'd basically given up.
            "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn". by C.S. Lewis

Comment

• softop41
              Established Member
              • Jul 2004
              • Plainfield, IL, USA.
              • BT3100-1

I have corresponded with him two or three times as well and have gotten no response since 1/5/07 so he must either be busy with his other job and life in general or the business is in the process of changing hands
              Just my 2c worth,
              Jerry
              Jerry
              Making High Quality Sawdust in Northeast Plainfield

Comment

• Jeff
                • Jan 2003
                • Beaumont, CA, USA.
                • BT6000

Howdy fellers,
                I am indeed getting the PM's, however the response time is lacking as I don't have much (time, that is).
                I do ask this favor: send me emails, not PM. I can respond faster to emails than PM's.
                Anyway, I'm working on a way to get t-nuts and whatever supplies I have left to anyone who wants them. My ISP that powered the t-nuts.com system shut down last week, and left me with no internet connection except a sprint wireless card to work off of. Thus the reason the t-nuts site is bye-bye.
                As of Saturday Verizon (a company I don't like but have no options) installed a new circuit but it won't support a server, so I'll come up with an alternate.
                I will be able to accept paypal and checks, but no credit cards anymore (you may go thru paypal I suppose, but I can't do it directly anymore).
                I do have an archive of the emails and PM's of parts requests, just hang tight while I get something together. I have a day job at two airports and also am trying to find a couple of commercial properties for someone and sell someone's house and other things too.

Remember, email me. It's better.
                Jeff in Beaumont, the OLD T-Nuts guy

Chromosomes: Monkeys, 44. Humans, 46. Sweet potato, 48. Przewalski's Horse, 66. Forest fern, 144.
                Evolution? Yeah right.

Comment

Working...