• Show
Clear All
  • SHADOWFOX
    Veteran Member
    • May 2005
    • IL, USA.
    • DELTA 36-675

60 degrees two days later burried in over a foot of snow

Wow! My back is still killing me from plowing the snow outside.. Two days ago it was right around 60 degrees outside and today we got hit hard and burried in over a foot of snow..
    Chris

"The first key to wisdom is constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth." -Pierre Abelard 11th Century philosopher.
  • Thom2
    Resident BT3Central Research Ass.
    • Jan 2003
    • Stevens, PA, USA.
    • Craftsman 22124

Originally posted by SHADOWFOX
    Wow! My back is still killing me from plowing the snow outside.. Two days ago it was right around 60 degrees outside and today we got hit hard and burried in over a foot of snow..
    I surely hope everyone faired thru this storm system for the better.

But I have a confession to make .....

71 degrees on December 1st in PA while Arizona is dealing with 30's just gives me the giggles. It's not often that we see this kind of weather this time of year and we're about to start paying for it as of tonight. It still makes me giggle tho'
    If it ain't broke.. don't fix it!!!... but you can always 'hop it up'
    **one and only purchaser of a BT3C official thong**

Comment

• Hellrazor
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2003
      • Abyss, PA
      • Ridgid R4512

This guy is accurate the last few years that I followed his forecasts:

Lester G. Moyer of Exeter Township, an almanac writer who bases his weather predictions on the times of day when lunar sign changes occur, has a more dire winter prediction.

Moyer expects 10 snowstorms in Berks this winter, the first around Dec. 12.

The total snowfall will be 35 to 52 inches, but depending on conditions, things could get much worse, he said.

“We could get upwards of 120 inches,” Moyer said. “I don't want to panic the general public, but the potential is there.”

How much snow actually falls will depend in part on how much moisture is in the air when the heaviest storms hit, he said.

The worst stretch will be from mid-February to early March, when Berks is likely to experience three separate storms, according to Moyer.

“All three have the potential for heavy snow,” Moyer said.

Comment

Working...