• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JTimmons
    • Feb 2005
    • Denver, CO.
    • Grizzly 1023SLX, Ryobi BT3100

7:30 Wake Up Call

I have the luxury of working nights. Get home this morning set the bag down and hear a knock at the door. Start walking back for the door and noticed two patrol cars outside the window, S@#& I am thinking, was I speeding. Open the door and come to find out the burglar alarm was tripped by the garage door sensor. I guess my wife must have opened it again after leaving this morning by accident. None the less, I have an 119 db external siren outside.
    I was wondering why the Chinese couple next door were giving me dirty looks when I drove up this morning, guess I woke them up!
    Great first impression on the new neighbors in an uptight HOA housing addition.
    "Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill."
    -- Johnny Carson
  • Hellrazor
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2003
    • Abyss, PA
    • Ridgid R4512

You could have made it even better by saying "Hey Barney, hows it going?"

Comment

• LinuxRandal
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2005
      • Independence, MO, USA.
      • bt3100

Years ago, my brother moved in his first house, and it had an association. His wife left for work, after having always parked outside, and left the garage door open. At the time, my brother was working nights as well as days, and woke up to find himself, in his underwear, surrounded by police with guns drawn. Needless to say the second night, was spent showing the wife how to close the garage door.
      She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

Working...