Background: For the last few years my site blackwallnutjigs.com has been hosted at 1planhost.com. Ownership of my host was transfered last spring and the 'service' went down hill in a never ending spiral! Thanks to research I've found that they also have not been honoring their money back guarentee. Boy do I wish I would have know about all this 2 months ago when i extended my agreement for 1 year!
Last month after having my site and email down for over three days I decided to get a new domain blackwalnutjigs.com and host it at Godaddy.com.
the questions:
Last month after having my site and email down for over three days I decided to get a new domain blackwalnutjigs.com and host it at Godaddy.com.
the questions:
- can I use the old site and just insert some code to forward all hits to the new site and what would that code be?
- if possible would this work for all files i.e. someone types in blackwallnutjigs.com/tenonjig.asp would it redirect to blackwalnutjigs.com/tenonjig.asp if I only have a /default.asp on the old server acting as a forward.

Comment