X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mrs. Wallnut
    Bandsaw Box Momma
    • Apr 2005
    • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

Hey I don't see any handbags (purses) for us ladies...or I don't see any under things (like a bra) which I would probably wear, for Mark of course.. I know TMI right. But I just had to say something
    Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

Comment

• ElRay
      Established Member
      • Jan 2003
      • NoIL

Originally posted by germdoc
      I spent much of my formative years pulling underwear out of my crack, why would I want to wear something that by design has the opposite effect?
      I've had a few females explain it this way: It's going to wind-up there anyway, so you might at well have the least amount of material jammed in there. Must be a differential anatomy thing.
      "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
      --- Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

• scorrpio
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2005
        • Wayne, NJ, USA.

Originally posted by germdoc
        Thongs for the explanation, Thom.

Re' the comfort factor in wearing the thong, I have just 2 words: butt floss. I don't know from experience--I spent much of my formative years pulling underwear out of my crack, why would I want to wear something that by design has the opposite effect?
        My wife - and most of her girl friends favor thongs. (No, I haven't been in my wife's friends' underwear, the knowledge comes from collective shopping outings)
        I did ask about the 'butt floss' factor. The reply I got was:
        1. The female um... anatomy is far more compatible with it.
        2. Tight pants/skirts are chic and panty lines are ugly.

Comment

• Rslaugh
          • Sep 2003
          • Red Lion, PA, USA.
          • Ridgid

We sure had a great time at the wood show that weekend. I had no idea both Thom and Sam were wearing thongs though.

Looks like they moved that show to York this year. Anyone going?
          Rick
          IG: @rslaugh_photography
          A sailor travels to many lands, Any place he pleases
          And he always remembers to wash his hands, So's he don't gets no diseases
          ~PeeWee Herman~

Comment

• crokett
            The Full Monte
            • Jan 2003
            • Mebane, NC, USA.
            • Ryobi BT3000

Originally posted by scorrpio
            My wife - and most of her girl friends favor thongs. (No, I haven't been in my wife's friends' underwear, the knowledge comes from collective shopping outings)
            Shopping for underwear with your wife's friends is almost as bad as being in said underwear.

Personally, knowing what kind of underwear my wife's friends wear is way TMI for me.
            David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Comment

Working...