You may or may not have seen a couple of my past posts concerning building a bathroom dresser. Well, it still sits in my shop about 1/3 done! Three weeks ago somehow I tore the cartledge in my left knee. Had out-patient surgery last Fri. and have been hobbling around for the past 6 days; strictly forbidden by LOML to get out to the shop. Believe me, day time TV is about the MOST
boring thing I can think of! Sharpened a pencil the other day and found my self sniffing the shavings
; so guess I have a definate withdrawl problem. Problem is that my knee feels pretty good until the end of the day, but I can't convince my "Warden" that just a a little time in the shop would probably be very good therapy! Go back to the "pill pusher" next week and hopefully will get some kind of go-ahead to resume some kind of normal life. So all I can do now is sit in the house and mentally try to let my lonesome shop know I haven't forgotten it.


Pat
. Blow the cobwebs off stuff and finish the bathroom storage chest. As soon as I figure out how to post pic's I will send some. Chance to try out my new digital camera; you know the ones with a million "bells & whistles" that when all is said and done you use maybe 1/3 of them?
Comment