Different TV Ads - Same People

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • 15216
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

    #1

    Different TV Ads - Same People

    As I watch TV I wonder if those companies are running out of people to put in their ads. If the ad is supposed to make the viewer either buy or believe the hoopla about the product or service, they do just the opposite with me. Who are they trying to kid. One ad is for the kid who found someone to pay for his college - the Army. Well, his mother in the ad got caught outside by an interviewer on why she and her husband (all of a sudden she has a husband) are spending so much for cell phone service, or internet or something.

    Then there's the guy who is teaching his daughter how to put peanut butter on bread, and then in another ad he is propane.

    But my all time favorite to vomit to is the make money fast ad with the pasty blonde who has been in a couple of those "Something Biz.com" ads who is yelping about making $4000 a month. The guy in the convertible should learn how to say $150.000.

    Those ads where a guy is standing next to a new Mercedes in front of a mansion talking about how much money he is making, the last film take made, there was probably a homeowner in the background yelling "Get away from my car, and get off my property".



    "I'M NEVER WRONG - BUT I'M NOT ALWAYS RIGHT"
  • LinuxRandal
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2005
    • 4890
    • Independence, MO, USA.
    • bt3100

    #2
    Originally posted by cabinetman
    The guy in the convertible should learn how to say $150.000.

    If you unplug the tube, so you quit being comercialized, maybe you can explain to me what is $150.000 as I have never seen $ quite like that, except maybe at a gas station.

    But mainly, unplug. I have a friend with no tv, and he has built a plane, a hot rod, and several others projects as well that payed for his. We have broadcast tv for free, because it's paid for by adds, WTH should I pay cable, for those same adds?
    She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

    Comment

    • bmyers
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2003
      • 1371
      • Fishkill, NY
      • bt 3100

      #3
      get it

      tivo...

      I have no idea what new movies are playing, who's selling what, don't know what bombshell is on the 10 o'clock news, it's great. I built myself a tivo unit that automatically skips commercials, I don't have to do anything..

      I can watch a 90 minute movie broadcast on commercial TV in, get this, 90 minutes (or less) not 3 hours.


      Bill
      "Why are there Braille codes on drive-up ATM machines?"

      Comment

      Working...