A couple months ago somebody posted about a truck with rust and a product that seals the rust so you can paint over it. I can't remember who posted but would like the name of the product. A search did not find anything. I have a rusty woodstove that needs to be prepped for repainting.
Rust Treatment
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Most likely me since I bought my rust bucket 1970 Jeep Gladiator.
Product you are looking for is
www.rustbullet.comMike
Lakota's Dad
If at first you don't succeed, deny you were trying in the first place. -
Most products of that type are derivatives of phosphoric acid. One that I have used is called "Ospho"....eight, nine, TEN! Yep! Still got all my fingers!Comment
-
Rust Bullet is far surperior to Ospho. Once it is down, it can be left as a final finish or considered a primer and painted over.Originally posted by just4funsiesMost products of that type are derivatives of phosphoric acid. One that I have used is called "Ospho".Don, aka Pappy,
Wise men talk because they have something to say,
Fools because they have to say something.
PlatoComment

Comment