• Show
Clear All
  • Whaler
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Sequim, WA, USA.
    • DW746

Are there any James Bond addicts here?

While cleaning house today I came upon an envolope with a theater poster and a couple of B&W 8X10s promoting Moonraker with Roger Moore. It also contains some promo material. The postmark on the envelope is 7-03-79. It was sent sent to me when I was a Glastron dealer, they were the boats used in the movies.
    I can't see any reason to keep it and have no idea what it may be worth so I am putting it up for $25.00 postage included.
    Dick

http://www.picasaweb.google.com/rgpete2/
  • JoeyGee
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2005
    • Sylvania, OH, USA.
    • BT3100-1

I would do a little more research on that. I am sure you can get more than $25.00 for it. Promo items like that (especially from '79) are usually more collectible than straight retail stuff. If you don't want to do a lot of research, just post them on eBay, which is the quickest way to find an items TRUE worth.
    Joe

Comment

• crokett
      The Full Monte
      • Jan 2003
      • Mebane, NC, USA.
      • Ryobi BT3000

I am a Bond fan but don't need the posters. You could put 'em on Ebay.
      David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Comment

• MilDoc

Kind of lost interest in JB after Sean Con. and reading all of Fleming's books. But I agree, post on eBay.

Comment

• just4funsies
          • Dec 2005
          • Florida.
          • BT3000

Originally posted by Whaler
          It was sent sent to me when I was a Glastron dealer, they were the boats used in the movies.
          I knew about your Boston Whaler connection, Dick, but not the Glastron. My first boat was a Glastron-Carlson CVX-16. FUN little boat...
          ...eight, nine, TEN! Yep! Still got all my fingers!

Comment

• jhart
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 2004
            • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
            • BT3100

Hey Dick, I still have an old '74 Glastron run a bout, I believe it the 174 Tri hull. I've owned it for about 20 years. Been a great little boat.
            Joe
            "All things are difficult before they are easy"

Comment

Working...