Robin Williams explains the origins of Golf

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gerti
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2003
    • 2233
    • Minnetonka, MN, USA.
    • BT3100 "Frankensaw"

    #1

    Robin Williams explains the origins of Golf

    WARNING: Empty your mouth first! And foul language, so no kids in ear shot please:

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...williams&hl=en
  • Pappy
    The Full Monte
    • Dec 2002
    • 10490
    • San Marcos, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 (x2)

    #2
    Originally posted by gerti
    WARNING: Empty your mouth first! And foul language, so no kids in ear shot please:
    Robin Williams...Foul language????? There's a surprise! Somehow it works right for him, most other comedians, it just sounds vulgar.

    Great clip! Don't think I have seen that before.
    Don, aka Pappy,

    Wise men talk because they have something to say,
    Fools because they have to say something.
    Plato

    Comment

    • gmack5
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • 1972
      • Quapaw, Oklahoma, USA.
      • Ryobi BT3000SX & BT3100

      #3
      Now I understand why Robin's in Rehab!
      I can't say that I enjoy a grown man acting like a teen-ager (Excessive foul language).
      Stop thinking why you can't and Start thinking how you CAN!
      Remember, SUCCESS comes in CANS!
      George

      Comment

      Working...