• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwaterdawg
    • Aug 2005
    • Washington, NC USA
    • JET

woodcraft birthday coupon

Anyone know if you can use the 10% off birthday coupon from Woodcraft on items that are also on sale?

I just got mine and need to make a plan for using it. I know you can't use it on power tools, but it doesn't say anything about sale items being restricted only that "May not be combined with any other discount offers."

Oh, and if you guys were planning to get me something you could all chip in a mere $1 and I could get something reasonably nice.

PS- Anyone seen the flyer for the month of July?
    Last edited by jwaterdawg; 06-27-2006, 12:47 PM.
    Don't be stupid, the universe is watching.
  • mater
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • SC, USA.

I got my flyer today and nothing really stood out for me. Of coarse I will probably find something before the month ends. Three pages are dedicated to dust collector items on sale.
    Ken aka "mater"

" People may doubt what you say but they will never doubt what you do "

Ken's Den

Comment

• JTimmons
      • Feb 2005
      • Denver, CO.
      • Grizzly 1023SLX, Ryobi BT3100

Originally posted by jwaterdawg
      Anyone know if you can use the 10% off birthday coupon from Woodcraft on items that are also on sale?
      I seem to remember trying to use mine with a sale item and they would not let me.
      "Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill."
      -- Johnny Carson

Comment

• Ken Massingale
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2002
        • Liberty, SC, USA.
        • Ridgid TS3650

The local WC did let me combine the BD coupon with a sale price. Probably depends on the manager/owner.
        k

Comment

Working...