• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jwaterdawg
    • Aug 2005
    • Washington, NC USA
    • JET

Amazon searches: prime only

I know a lot of you out there use Amazon, so maybe one of you has figured this out. I would like to be able to do a search on Amazon and only have items that are eligible for Amazon prime come up. Anybody know how to do this?
    Don't be stupid, the universe is watching.
  • Tequila
    • Aug 2004
    • King of Prussia, PA, USA.

I don't think you can. I've asked Amazon in the past if there was a way to search and exclude third-party sellers from results. They were pretty clear that they don't do that. Since you're looking for a similar search, I'm pretty sure they won't help.
    -Joe

Comment

• sacherjj
      Not Your Average Joe
      • Dec 2005
      • Indianapolis, IN, USA.
      • BT3100-1

I don't know if they would make this possible, as it would make the people selling through Amazon at a disadvantage. The search for Prime would be the same as the search for free shipping with $25. It is anything sold by Amazon directly. The only way I know of is to look at the item and make sure it is sold by Amazon.

Although it is possible that some of the sites that index Amazon only index the Amazon items, because you are using them to finish off the $25 of free shipping. So this search might work.

EDIT: Or not. It only allows $10 or less items...
      Joe Sacher

Comment

• jnesmith
        • Jan 2003
        • Tallahassee, FL, USA.

I've been wanting the same thing, but haven't figured out a way to do it either.

Would be nice though. That 2 day free shipping is sweet, and I often am only interested in items that qualify for it. You know. Those "gotta have it by the weekend items."
        John

Comment

Working...