joke

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Russianwolf
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • 3152
    • Martinsburg, WV, USA.
    • One of them there Toy saws

    #1

    joke

    A man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes, and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally, the Doctor asked him, "What happened to you?"

    "Well, I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a cow pasture. We went to look for them and while I was looking around I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end."

    "I walked over, lifted its tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it - stuck right in the middle of the cow's arse. Still holding the cow's tail up, I yelled to my wife,
    'Hey, this looks like yours!'"

    "I don't remember much after that ..."
    Mike
    Lakota's Dad

    If at first you don't succeed, deny you were trying in the first place.
  • bigsteel15
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 1079
    • Edmonton, AB
    • Ryobi BT3100

    #2
    Rotflmao
    I Love It!!!
    Brian

    Welcome to the school of life
    Where corporal punishment is alive and well.

    Comment

    • mater
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2004
      • 4197
      • SC, USA.

      #3
      Good one.
      Ken aka "mater"

      " People may doubt what you say but they will never doubt what you do "

      Ken's Den

      Comment

      • Crash2510
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2006
        • 830
        • North Central Ohio

        #4
        very funny
        Phil In Ohio
        The basement woodworker

        Comment

        • thestinker
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 613
          • Fort Worth, TX, USA.

          #5
          thats why I don't golf with my wife. Well that and she would get mad with me staring at the beverage cart girl.
          Awww forget trying to fix it!!!! Lets just drink beer

          Comment

          Working...