Howdy-
Well got the new bed and matress last week, and we got a winner. Decided on a Kingsdown from Matress Giant. It is wonderful!!!!!! Also, I have stumbled upon a killer place to by quality furniture at prices that will compete with buying raw wood. We got a king size bed for 930 bucks with tax. The head board weighs almost 180 pounds and is solid maple I think. There is no vener or particle board or anything like that on this furniture. There web site is : http://www.noplacelikehomefurnishings.com/392264.html
If you are in or around the Ft worth aera check her out she is a pleasure to deal with and the stuff she sells is awesome!!!
RS
Well got the new bed and matress last week, and we got a winner. Decided on a Kingsdown from Matress Giant. It is wonderful!!!!!! Also, I have stumbled upon a killer place to by quality furniture at prices that will compete with buying raw wood. We got a king size bed for 930 bucks with tax. The head board weighs almost 180 pounds and is solid maple I think. There is no vener or particle board or anything like that on this furniture. There web site is : http://www.noplacelikehomefurnishings.com/392264.html
If you are in or around the Ft worth aera check her out she is a pleasure to deal with and the stuff she sells is awesome!!!
RS

