• Show
Clear All
  • Turaj
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
    • BT3000 (1998)

Calling Ray in (near) Ottawa

Ray, I don't know if this would be useful to you or not but there is a BT3000 with outfeed table and extension rails for sale (see the link below). Problem: He is in Manitoulin Island!!! I think it would worth an email.

BT3000 for sale
    Turaj (in Toronto)
    "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading!" Henny Youngman
  • Raymonator
    Established Member
    • Mar 2006
    • Near Ottawa Ontario
    • Ryobi BT3100

Hi Turaj~ Thanks for the info, but the person who has it for sale has contacted me already. His BT3000 looks nice for a 7 year old table, but he lives about a 10 hour drive from me. His price was reasonable at $300.00 Cad, as it came with the accessory kit and feed out table and more. Turns out, I purchased my new BT3100 this past Sunday at a HD in Brockville (100 miles from home). I have it in the box in my garage, and as soon as it warms up outside, I'll attempt setting it up. Right now I'm just reading the manual carefully. Thanks so much for trying to find me a BT, I appreciate the effort.
    Ray
    Measure twice....cut once.
    Happiness makes up in height what it lacks in length (Robert Frost)

Comment

• Turaj
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
      • BT3000 (1998)

I knew it would have been a long drive / shipment but it was worth a try!

Congrats on the new saw! I am sure you will have lots of fun with it! Don't forget about the Red Line
      Turaj (in Toronto)
      "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading!" Henny Youngman

Comment

Working...