• Show
Clear All
  • gjbivin
    Established Member
    • Jan 2005
    • Gilbert, AZ, USA.
    • BT3100

Another lawyer joke

The Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper has screwed him out of ten million bucks; his bookkeeper is deaf. It was considered an occupational benefit, and the reason he got the job in the first place, since it was assumed that a deaf bookkeeper would not be able to hear anything that he'd ever have to testify about in court.

When the Godfather goes to shake down the bookkeeper about his missing $10 million bucks, he brings along his attorney, who knows sign language.

The Godfather asks the bookkeeper: "Where is the 10 million bucks you embezzled from me?"

The attorney, using sign language, asks the bookkeeper where the 10 million bucks is hidden.

The bookkeeper signs back: "I don't know what you are talking about."

The attorney tells the Godfather: "He says he doesn't know what you're talking about."

That's when the Godfather pulls out a 9 mm pistol, puts it to the bookkeeper's temple, cocks it, and says: "Ask him again!"

The attorney signs to the underling: "He'll kill you for sure if you don't tell him!"

The bookkeeper signs back: "OK! You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed in my cousin Enzo's backyard in Queens!"

The Godfather asks the attorney: "Well, what'd he say?"

The attorney replies: "He says you don't have the guts to pull the trigger."

I love lawyers... NOT!
    Gary J. Bivin
    Gilbert, AZ
  • Rounder
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2003
    • Sanford, FL, USA.
    • BT3100

Everyone hates lawyers till the government infringes on their rights, or someone does something to them. Then we become their new best friends.

BTW, love the joke. It is an oldie but goodie.
    George AKA Rounder

"Amarillo Slim, the greatist proposition gambler of all time held to his father's maxim; You can shear a sheep many times, but you can skin him only once."

Comment

• monte
      Forum Windbag
      • Dec 2002
      • Paw Paw, MI, USA.
      • GI 50-185M

Good one Gary!
      Monte (another darksider)
      Reporting Live from somewhere near Kalamazoo

http://community.webshots.com/user/monte49002

Comment

• ddamoore
        Established Member
        • Jun 2003
        • Oklahoma City, OK, USA.
        • Craftsman (Ridgid 3612 Clone)

Ha Ha Ha

As Will Rogers once said "Make crime pay. Become a Lawyer."
        Dennis

"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects" - Will Rogers

Comment

• dlminehart
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 2003
          • San Jose, CA, USA.

Yeah, hard to have laws without law enforcement, lawyers, judges, and the like. Pay a visit to Somalia if you want to consider the alternative!
          - David

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

• scmhogg
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2003
            • Simi Valley, CA, USA.
            • BT3000

When ever anyone asks me how business is, I reply...Great, crime is up!

Steve
            I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong. Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...