Viagra and the Dentist

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bigsteel15
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 1079
    • Edmonton, AB
    • Ryobi BT3100

    #1

    Viagra and the Dentist

    > A man goes to the dental surgeon to have a tooth pulled.
    > The dentist pulls out a freezing needle to give the man.
    > "No way! No needles! I hate needles!" the patient said.
    >
    > The dentist starts to hook up the laughing gas and the man again
    > objects. "I can't do the gas thing - the thought of having the gas
    > mask on is suffocating to me!"
    >
    > The dentist then asks if the man has any objection to taking a pill.
    > "No,"- the patient says, -"I am fine with pills".
    > The dentist then returns and says, "Here is a Viagra tablet."
    >
    > The patient says, "Wow - I didn't know Viagra worked as a pain pill!"
    > "It doesn't,"- said the dentist -"but it will give you something to
    > hold onto when I pull out your tooth!"
    Brian

    Welcome to the school of life
    Where corporal punishment is alive and well.
  • Mrs. Wallnut
    Bandsaw Box Momma
    • Apr 2005
    • 1566
    • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

    #2
    That one is just too good!!!!!!!
    Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

    Comment

    • monte
      ***** Windbag
      • Dec 2002
      • 5242
      • Paw Paw, MI, USA.
      • GI 50-185M

      #3
      Good one!
      Monte (another darksider)
      Reporting Live from somewhere near Kalamazoo

      http://community.webshots.com/user/monte49002

      Comment

      • scmhogg
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2003
        • 1839
        • Simi Valley, CA, USA.
        • BT3000

        #4
        Reminds me...

        The daughter calls the nursing home to make sure that her father had received his night-time pills. The nurse checks the chart and says, "yes he got a sleeping pill and Viagra." The daughter asks, "why a sleeping pill and Viagra." The nurse replies, "So he sleeps through the night and won't roll out of bed."

        Steve
        I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong. Bertrand Russell

        Comment

        • kyle.w
          Established Member
          • Nov 2005
          • 425
          • paw paw, mi, USA.
          • GI 50-185M

          #5
          lol. thats a good one!

          Comment

          Working...