My wife left me...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jim Barry
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2006
    • 18
    • Nova Scotia, Canada
    • Ryobi bt3000, purchased 199 or 2000...so long ago! :)

    #1

    My wife left me...

    My wife left me....And I don't understand. After our last child was born, she told me we had to cut back on expenses - I had to give up drinking beer. I was not a big drinker, maybe a 12 -pack on weekends. Anyway, I gave it up but I noticed the other day when she came home from grocery shopping, the receipt included $45 for makeup. I said, " Wait a minute, I've given up beer and you haven't given up anything!!". She said, "I buy that makeup for you, so I can look pretty for you." I told her, "****, that's what the beer was for!"

    I don't think she'll be back.
    Woowork Safely,
    Jim Barry
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    my site - WoodchuckCanuck.com
    my blog - Daily News (...welll, almost daily)
  • lcm1947
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2004
    • 1490
    • Austin, Texas
    • BT 3100-1

    #2
    Funny!

    That was good. But on a serious note try not to worry about it at least you don't have to drink beer anymore. Thanks for the laugh Jim.
    May you die and go to heaven before the Devil knows you're dead. My Best, Mac

    Comment

    • thestinker
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 613
      • Fort Worth, TX, USA.

      #3
      Ahhh...how to impress a man...bring beer, show up naked
      Awww forget trying to fix it!!!! Lets just drink beer

      Comment

      • monte
        ***** Windbag
        • Dec 2002
        • 5242
        • Paw Paw, MI, USA.
        • GI 50-185M

        #4
        Good one Jim.
        Monte (another darksider)
        Reporting Live from somewhere near Kalamazoo

        http://community.webshots.com/user/monte49002

        Comment

        • Jim Barry
          Forum Newbie
          • Feb 2006
          • 18
          • Nova Scotia, Canada
          • Ryobi bt3000, purchased 199 or 2000...so long ago! :)

          #5
          Originally posted by thestinker
          Ahhh...how to impress a man...bring beer, show up naked

          That should be "...OR show up naked."
          Woowork Safely,
          Jim Barry
          Nova Scotia, Canada
          my site - WoodchuckCanuck.com
          my blog - Daily News (...welll, almost daily)

          Comment

          Working...