X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • staff
    Forum Newbie
    • Jun 2014

BT3100 Compact 4-Wheel Dolly

I live in a townhouse with a single car garage (which is an oxymoron because the garage will
    never house a car) that I share with my wife’s vintage clothing business. Needless to say sawdust
    and vintage clothing doesn’t mix very well so my “shop” needs to be portable and move to the
    driveway when I actually want to use it. I bought the accessory kit for my BT primarily for the
    4” casters. I soon learned that the casters are a poor solution for me because of the location
    underneath a storage cabinet where the saw gets stored.
    <p>The Ryobi casters require you to lift one end of the saw so that it rotates up onto the casters. This
    dolly has a simple foot operated lever which raises and lowers the saw on 4 casters allowing for
    much easier movement off the saw. It's actually a very simple mechanism. There are two plates
    with the wheels attached to the bottom and hinged to the saw's existing table legs. The lever is
    attached to the back plate and when pushed down raises the saw up and engages the wheels. It
    also pushes the front plate down which lifts the front of the saw and engages the front wheels
    also. The lever is then slid to the right underneath a catch and now you can roll the saw
    anywhere.
    Attached Files
Working...