• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ssmith1627
    • Dec 2005
    • Corryton, TN, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3100

Grizzly Shop Layout Page

Been working with the Grizzly website to draw up my shop -- pretty neat stuff. It sure looks like a lot more room in the drawing than I feel I have in reality ! haha

Here's what I was able to come up with:

The large rectangle at the bottom is the workbench I just built. The two in the upper left corner are just old doors, one on sawhorses and the other mounted to the wall on hinges so I can fold it up. My router table is sitting on one and my grinder and drill press are on the other. The other three smaller rectangles are just shelving units.

It's basically a 2 car garage that only allows for 1 car because of the laundry room. There's only a 1 car garage door.

I have to get back to work on the mobile base for my BT3100. I have the extended rails so I need to get that all complete so I can move it around as needed. Going to build that just barely taller than my workbench (which is also on casters) so I can position the two as needed for rip or crosscut of large items.

Never enough hours in the day ! Trying to balance remodeling and working to get my shop up to speed.....it's a challenge.

Thanks again for the link to the Grizzly page guys.....great stuff.

Steve
    Last edited by ssmith1627; 05-17-2006, 08:07 AM.
Working...