• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glitch
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2022

Ryobi BT3000 for sale in Caledon Ontario

Hi everyone,

I have a BT3k for sale for anyone interested from Ontario, Canada. It's used but in decent condition. Comes with two fences and a 24tooth maximum blade which is 2 months old. Motor is still strong. Both fences have broken rear clamps but I have replaced them with 3D printed parts.

In addition I have a sears craftsman 1/2 router mounted in the table and ready to go. I can sell it either with or without the mounted router. I never got the official Ryobi router mount so I made my own with bolts and a piece of 1/2" plywood.

Looking to get $200 CAD or best offer. Thanks.
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

Weird use of the Miter fence pivot holes, you have the miter fence set forward of the usual location by at least an inch... making the miter angle scale useless. What's going on there? Some orange bumpers/pegs in the usual pivot holes.

Usually supposed to be the black pivot sliding in the center of the underside of the miter plugged into one (usually the right) those holes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	black miter pivot sm.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	848131
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• Glitch
      Glitch commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Lchien, Whenever I am doing a lot of crosscuts in long stock I remove the plastic slide and set two wire nuts in the pivot holes to prevent any wandering of the mitre gauge fence. It works really well in my experience.

• nicer20
      nicer20 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Glitch: Interesting indeed.
      @LCHIEN: Very keen observation.
Working...