• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff
    • Jan 2003
    • Beaumont, CA, USA.
    • BT6000

Ryobi, PC, DeWalt, tools for sale, SoCal

My apologies first off, I posted last year that I had some tools for sale, had the wrong email in my user settings, and did not log in to view any responses. I have since fixed my email, and will try to be more diligent about checking in. Last year just wasn't a good year.
    I wanted to post here first before ebay or CL, I'd rather my tools go to good homes with any of you than to strangers, so you all get first shot. I am going through my garage and selling off inventory, some of it was only used while running the ol' t-nuts biz, some of it used hardly ever. I haven't done any real woodworking since '06 and really can't justify keeping everything anymore. As of this writing, I don't have a full inventory to post, so will edit or add to the thread as I go. At this point, prices are negotiable:

Ryobi OSS450 sander, excellent condition, all main parts included.
    I have a BUNCH of sanding sleeves too, 29 new packages total, 50, 80, 150 grit, all sizes.

Ryobi 9" Bandsaw, BS901, new in box, wrapped in plastic.

DeWalt DW733 Planer, only ran about 3 ft of board through it when trying it out, it's pretty much new except for the garage dust that settled on it.
    Includes a spare (new) pack of blades too, as long as I can find them in my toolbox.

I have 2x BT3000 saws that I have yet to decide what to do with them, both in very good condition (I don't bash or mistreat my tools. The worst they get is dusty or have tiny ZCTP chips floating around on them). I may keep one, sell or part the other. I also have laminate folding outfeed tables and full WTK for them.

A new box of BT3K table legs (4730305).

2 Porter Cable Nailers;
    1 is FR350 round-head framing nailer, I think I used it for 10 nails, it's still relatively new in it's original case (no dust on this one),
    1 is FN250A finish nailer, same condition (ran about 50 nails out of it), case and such included too.
    I also have BOXES of new nails for each.

I am more than willing to talk via email or phone, just send me a msg, I won't post my # here for obvious reasons. The tools are located in Beaumont (CA) but I can drive them around near work in Ontario or areas nearby. I can ship too, If you guys far away really want anything.

If nobody is interested at this point I'll aim for Cl or ebay later, just wanted y'all to have first pick.
    Oh, I can send pics too of whatever is requested.

--Jeff
    Jeff in Beaumont, the OLD T-Nuts guy

Chromosomes: Monkeys, 44. Humans, 46. Sweet potato, 48. Przewalski's Horse, 66. Forest fern, 144.
    Evolution? Yeah right.
Working...