X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thirdrail
    Handtools only
    • Nov 2010

BT3000 FS San Francisco

Never thought I'd want to sell my BT3000 but then I never thought I'd find a brand new in the box, complete with every attachment, and bell and whistle INCA 259 in this day and age. And so, I don't have need for two, and the Ryobi has to go.
    Not nearly as good a deal as the one Mongo is offering below - if you live anywhere near Louisville that is the one to get - but still a good deal if you live in the Bay Area.
    What I have is a BT3000 with two auxiliary miter tables, an outfeed table and a plumbed in Craftsman vacuum. It's all in the attached (I hope) photos. I'd like $225 for it.
    I'm going to leave it up here for a few days and then part it out if I can't sell it whole.
    Anyone want to put in an advance reservation on a particular item?
    Thanks,
    Bart Nadeau
    Attached Files
  • LinuxRandal
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2005
    • Independence, MO, USA.
    • bt3100

Lchien will be in, in a moment, as yours has the metal hand wheel.
    She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• thirdrail
      Handtools only
      • Nov 2010

B3000 sold in San Francisco

Someone on Craig's list recognized a good deal and bought it. The phone rang just a few hours before I was going to start taking it apart. Hated the thought of putting it down; glad I didn't have to send it to the knackers.
      Thanks to all.
      Bart

Comment

Working...