• Show
Clear All
  • 10sCoachRick
    Established Member
    • Jan 2007
    • Austin, TX

Dewalt Track Saw w/59" track--NIB--Austin--$350

Spoken for...DEWALT DWS520K 12 Amp 6-1/2-Inch TrackSaw plus 59-Inch Track
    As I thought I might, I employed the use of this saw while installing cork flooring for DW in her office. Right out of the box, this thing makes some seriously accurate and clean cuts! I look forward to the next project requiring this saw.
    Bought this saw for a specific project and in an interesting turn of events, My Darling bought a pre-made piece of furniture that will eliminate my needing to make 10 drawers and a 6-foot wide dresser to hold them(plus two towers to go on top).

I feel a little guilty for buying this saw ; but, as posted in the 'bargains' forum, I scored it from Tyler for ~$350 delivered. It is new--in the unopened Dewalt packaging. IF you missed the Tyler deal and, like me, wanted one of these kits, I'll sell it for the excellent price that I paid. If it's not gone in the next couple of days, I'm sure the excitement of a new 'toy' will overwhelm my better judgment and I will employ it in the cork flooring project I'm currently undertaking.

I have an excellent table saw and dual sliding miter saw but I saw a 'need' for this Track Saw to help with the furniture project. I'll feel just as silly selling it so quickly; but, I'm guessing someone else will use the saw and missed out on the deal I got. $350 is at least $70 less than I 'saw' it anywhere else.

A cash deal that involves no shipping would be best for all parties, I believe. $350 cash or PayPal...in the general Austin, TX area, if you please.

Stay warm, y'all. Adios, Coach Rick
    10sCoachRick@gmail.com

For reference: Technically, my track saw and guide were separate items...
    Last edited by 10sCoachRick; 02-05-2011, 09:40 PM. Reason: Clarification(I hope) No longer for sale. Thanks!
Working...