This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RonnyK

Incra TS-III Table Saw Fence with 72" Rails

This fence is in great condition and was attached to my contractor's saw for the past five years. I am asking $175 plus shipping. I would prefer a local buyer (Philadelphia area) since packaging the long rails is likely to be a challenge.

I am the original owner and have all mounting hardware and documentation that originally came with the fence system. One small nit: the hairline "cursor" on the adjuster has a small gap; the line is either painted on or a decal, and it looks like during manufacturing a small part of it pulled off-- see picture below. It has never affected my use of the fence (or its accuracy) and I am told by Incra that for a small fee a replacement can be provided. I never bothered.

Although the new Incra fence uses a metal leadscrew instead of the teeth system on the TS-III, I have found this fence to be extremely accurate and easily able to make repeated cuts down to 1/32" increments. The teeth are guaranteed for life and Incra says it will replace them if there ever is a problem (I have never had one). You can take this for what it is worth, but when I had a installation question and called Incra, the tech I spoke with commented that he made furniture and thought the TS-III was actually a better fence-- mechanically speaking-- than the TS-LS.

Working...