• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jstevens
    Established Member
    • Dec 2003
    • Ardmore, PA, USA.

Woodpecker Phenolic Router Plate, Unused, $25 Shipped

Woodpecker phenolic router plate. Never used--came with a router table, but I bought an aluminum plate to use instead.

Fits a 9 1/2 x 11 3/4 opening, so fits table tops from Woodpeckers, Woodcraft & Jess Em. Drilled to fit PC 690, PC 7518 & Triton routers for sure. I think it also is drilled to fit PC 890 routers, but I'm not sure about that.

Includes a brass "starting pin," eight "leveling screws" built into the plate (and eight wood screws to be inserted in the table top underneath the leveling screws) and adjustable pins in the edges of the plate to eliminate side-to-side play. Opening is 2" in diameter, and does not take any kinds of inserts or bushings.

Please note that the phenolic plates sold by Woodpeckers are slightly crowned, about 1/32 in. I've read that this is intentional, and is supposed to be an advantage for coping or something like that. I wanted a dead-flat plate, so I bought the aluminum plate for about $100. Price for this one is $25, including shipping via USPS Priority Mail.

Regards,

John
    Attached Files
Working...