• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ronak Shah
    Forum Newbie
    • Sep 2005
    • Beaverton, OR.

Freud FT1702VCEK 2 1/4hp router kit w/ fixed and plunge bases - NEW

OK, I bought this at HD today at $99 NEW in box thinking I'd be able to flip it on Ebay for $100 more as Amazon was selling at $250. But, apparently they're not going for much more than $120 as everywhere has it on clearance.

It's going back to HD in a week, unless someone IN PORTLAND, OREGON wants to pick it up for $99. I don't even woodwork anymore, but consider it my way of giving back to the website that gave me so much when I had the time to build.

It's no funny business or scam; I'm in Beaverton and if you weren't able to find one at your local HD or Lowe's, you can have mine for what I paid for it. 503-962-0118.
  • Ozzie
    Established Member
    • Mar 2005
    • Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.

Ronak,

I will be in Beaverton from the 20th, Jan. to 3rd, Feb. visiting my son and his family. If you don't sell it before that time I would be interested in it.

Ozzie
    Ozzie

Comment

• Ronak Shah
      Forum Newbie
      • Sep 2005
      • Beaverton, OR.

OK Ozzie, I'll hold it for you. Just promise you're going to buy it, ok? Give me a call at 503-962-0118 and confirm.

Comment

• Ozzie
        Established Member
        • Mar 2005
        • Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.

Sorry, I can't promise that until i see it personally. If you can find a buyer before then, that's ok with me. I will call you when i get to beaverton to see if you still have it available.

Ozzie
        Ozzie

Comment

Working...