• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justaguy
    Established Member
    • Jun 2006
    • Chesapeake VA

Leigh Super Jig 18 with VRS

I recently purchased a Leigh 18 Super Jig with the Vacuum and Router Support option. I have decided to sell it and take advantage of the MS Live Cashback offer to get a 24" jig.

The jig I am selling has been removed from the box and has had all of the bits and parts installed and aligned but has never had a single joint cut. All of the manuals, blank warranty card, and parts are included. The three router bits shipped with the jig have not even had the protective coating removed. Other than being out of the original box this jig is 100% like new. Pictures available on request.

The retail price for the jig is $320.00 and the VRS is $80.00 for a total of $400.00.

I hope to come close to breaking even on this jig while letting a forum member get a good deal. I will post the jig and VRS as a package on eBay with a buy it now price of $400.00 including ground shipping. If you use the MS Live Cashback deal you will get the package for 30% off at a total of $280.00.

If you want this deal please PM me with your email address and if you like a phone number. I'll work with forum members to coordinate the time of the eBay listing so that they stand the best shot at getting the deal. Leigh jigs have been hot buy it now sales the last couple of weeks using the MS Live Cash.

In an hour or two I'll be posting this on other woodworking boards. I hope folks take this offer in the spirit offered.

If there are no takers in 24 hours I'll just post it on eBay for open bidding.

Thanks
    Last edited by justaguy; 11-29-2008, 06:09 PM. Reason: clarification
Working...