• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mkel2000
    Forum Newbie
    • May 2004
    • Lakeside, CA, USA.

BT3100 For Sale - San Diego Area

I have decided to upgrade to a cabinet saw and am selling my lightly used BT3100. I would like to try to sell it whole before going through the effort to part it out; I'm listing it here first before I try Craigslist.

In addition to the base saw and everything it came with originally, I have also have the following:
    1. A second set of dual miter slots installed to the right of the blade
    2. Ryobi wheels attached to the stock legs
    3. Extra set of BT3000 rails and connectors (Silver rails)
    4. Router mounting plate and most of the router kit (possibly missing one or two t-nuts but most of the major pieces are there)

The only damage that I am aware of is the plastic end of the miter fence is damaged. I know of no other issues with the saw.

I'm asking $150 for the entire package. I might consider shipping but at this point I have no idea what the cost would be.

Mark

EDIT: I was able to find a local buyer and the saw is now sold.
    Last edited by mkel2000; 12-02-2008, 01:02 PM. Reason: Saw is Sold.
  • kaetamer
    Forum Newbie
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by mkel2000
    3. Extra set of BT3000 rails and connectors (Silver rails)
    Mark
    Hope you get your asking price, BUT if you decide to sell some as parts, would be interested in the rails and connectors.

Thanks!

Scott

Comment

• carleef
      Handtools only
      • Feb 2005
      • Shelby, NC, USA.

I would like to buy this package if you would ship it to Shelby, NC. To make shipping easier you could keep the supporting stand. I do not need the stand. I have inquired with UPS locally and was told they will ship as a package or by their alternate freight. The local guy says UPS can package the items too. I can pay via PayPal or M.O. Let me know asap.

Comment

Working...