Clear All
  • jtrcy
    Established Member
    • Jan 2005

Items for sale in Detroit, MI area...

Hi,

clearing out space in my basement,

1. Fein 9.55.13 Turbo II vac
    Good, used conditon, with pleated filter kit, cloth filter bag, plastic tank gasket, & 6-8 new extra bags $230

2. Porter Cable 698 Shaper/router table with attached standard base
    Mint shape with one-piece wood fence and the base will fit any 690/693 moter. $100

3. Bosch 1180 router table - complete with all accessories - used and in good shape, nice heavy duty fence with built-in jointing capability with matching black steel stand - NICE routing table unit. $165

4. Craftsman Pro Laminate router table with matching Steel router tabel base - yes - this in the one everyone got deals on a few years back - same table as the Bosch at Lowes, but with a shorter fence. New & assembled $95

5. Accumiter 17-34" table saw miter fence/guide with manual hold down clamp - super heavy duty and very nice $140

6. Ridgid (German-made Metabo clone) 2610 6" random dual mode sander.
    This has only been used a couple times as my friend borrowed mine and screwed it up major - he bought me a new one and it's not been used much - has all of the original accesories. $100

7. Porter Cable 4x24" wisper belt sander - no bag, good shape $110

8. Porter Cable 3x21" belt sander - good shape, cord was repaired - $90

10. BRAND NEW Panasonic 15.6 nicad battery - replaced to me from recall, never used or charged - $40

11. Bosch/Rotozip 18volt cordless cut-out/drywall tool/rotozip - good shape $55

12. BAC industries USA solid aluminum 40" sheet metal brake (sells for $289 new)
    hardly used $125

That's all I guess for now - obviously the larger things won't be good to be shipped, the smaller things you could quote from 48239.

Call me at 313-283-5908 to ask any questions. Everything is in Redford, MI.

Thanks,

Julian
Working...