I have finally cleared out half a garage for my bt3100 and other MIB tools collected over the past years (thanks to "Bargain Alerts").
I hope to set the tools up this week and begin to work some wood.
I'll start by making some jigs, a router table, and then some oak-faced plywood shelves.
I know that the big box stores (Home Depot & Lowes) are not the best for ply. Any recommendations from St. Louis area folks for ply for jigs/router table and for the oak ply for shelves? I don't mind paying more for quality or to support a "little guy" - as long as the little guy doesn't have an attitude about newbies
Recommendations?
*moc
ps the other half of the garage could be cleared out by selling my '73 convertible Bug... but it would be inappropriate for me to offer it here for an insanely low, must-sell price. So please don't PM for further information. I'm begging you. Please don't.
I hope to set the tools up this week and begin to work some wood.
I'll start by making some jigs, a router table, and then some oak-faced plywood shelves.
I know that the big box stores (Home Depot & Lowes) are not the best for ply. Any recommendations from St. Louis area folks for ply for jigs/router table and for the oak ply for shelves? I don't mind paying more for quality or to support a "little guy" - as long as the little guy doesn't have an attitude about newbies
Recommendations?
*moc
ps the other half of the garage could be cleared out by selling my '73 convertible Bug... but it would be inappropriate for me to offer it here for an insanely low, must-sell price. So please don't PM for further information. I'm begging you. Please don't.
